ABC Salles is the leading event venue search website, with more than 20,000 locations in France. Thanks to its notoriety and its referencing, ABCSalles quickly became a leader in the event sector!
ABC Salles reached out to TheCodingMachine in 2014 to overhaul its web platform. The objective was to offer innovative services to users by:
- providing them with an intuitive room management space,
- allowing its sales representatives to deal effectively with new incoming customers,
- associating each customer/prospect with a sales representative thanks to the development of personalized files for example.
Our collaboration with ABC Salles has resulted in a real evolutionary approach in 4 phases.
We carried out a complete graphic and technological overhaul of the application, with the aim of:
- providing an intuitive and efficient search engine,
- improving page load times,
- providing the company's sales representatives with an efficient back office.
ABC Salles had a single application comprising: a customer area, a back-office, and a showcase site that it wanted to redesign. We decided to break this monolithic approach (client space/back/office/showcase site on a single brick) to separate its application into 3 new bricks.
In previous versions of the site, ABC Salles reps could only update rooms or generate invoices, for example. Today they have a very large back-office that allows them to manage: all invoicing, complementary services, room subscriptions, sales actions, and statistics
The idea was to adopt a “mobile-first” approach that facilitates smartphone use, which represents an ever-greater share of site traffic and user space that is more comprehensive and structured.
Over time, The Coding Machine has positioned itself as a trusted partner of ABC Salles, which has made it possible to make strong technical choices (complete overhaul, new architecture, etc.) which have been at the heart of ABC's growth thanks to the implementation of a real long-term digital strategy.