Junior Business DeveloperWe are now looking for a Junior Business Developer to reinforce our team and help us develop our activities not only in Portugal but also in Europe.
Lisboa, Portugal (Hybride) Lisboa
Specialized in open-source development we help clients developing their digital strategy and bringing their vision and ideas to life. Born in 2006, currently with more than 70 employees, we are headquartered in Paris with offices in Lyon, Hong Kong, and Lisbon.
We are now looking for a Junior Business Developer to reinforce our team and help us develop our activities not only in Portugal but also in Europe.
As a Business Developer your role will be to identify new business opportunities, to activate new growth levers (acquisition of leads, partnerships, marketing) and to create a privileged relationship with our customers, whether they are start-ups, SMB or large accounts. You will join an international team and participate on the entire sales cycle.
This will be a 6 month internship, with the opportunity to sign a full contract at the end.
MISSIONS 🚀 MISSIONS
Your work will include
Until 2 months :
- Participate in the continuous development of our sales strategy with our directors and team of Developers
- Build and maintain a database of prospective customers
- Help in the writing of business proposals and any other sales material
- Perform administrative tasks related to sales processes.
From 2 to 4 months
- + Attend meetings with our Senior Business Developers or our Directors
- + Generate new business opportunities
- + Identify Portuguese and European leads (Linkedin acquisition, Prospecting lists, Networking...)
From 4 months
- + Be able to drive a meeting
- + Participate in the reflection of the main negotiation levers (price, deadlines, ...)
- + Understand technical issues
What are we searching:
- You love technology
- You like customer contact whether in person or on the phone
- You have good communication skills in Portuguese and English (French would be a plus)
- You have a good spirit of synthesis and writing skills
- You are quick-witted, proactive with excellent team spirit
- You have the capacity for initiative and adaptation, and like great autonomy
- You are rigorous following up opportunities, and you are persevering