Sales Development Representative (W/M)
Company Introduction 💻 Compagny
- Since 2005, The Coding Machine (TCM) brings our clients’ ideas and vision to life by leveraging our 15 years of experience in custom web and mobile app development.
- Whether it is for entrepreneurs, SMEs, large corporations, our tech teams deliver innovative solutions in different fields, such as IoT, blockchain, e-commerce, education and etc.
- As the first international branch of TCM, the Hong Kong agency aims to help decision-makers bring ideas and vision to life while delivering tangible business value.
Role brief 📝 Role brief
To support our fast growth, we are looking for a IT Business Consultant / Sales Development Representative to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads using sales & marketing tools and meeting sales quotas.
- You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until the first client discovery meeting (and beyond). You will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
Track record of achieving sales quotas
YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE
% of motivation
Objectives 🚀 Objectives
- Represent our company’s services, starting with a comprehensive understanding of the client's needs and matching them with past delivered projects.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets;
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage agency director for next steps;
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
Daily/Weekly Responsibilities ⭐️ Responsibilities
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities;
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails;
- Present our company to potential clients;
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services;
- Customise solutions to address client and user goals;
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients;
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market;
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Agency Director;
- Report to the Agency Director on a (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results;
- Stay up-to-date with new digital services and project methodologies.
Requirements and skills Skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role;
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold emails/calls);
- Track record of achieving sales quotas;
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. PipeDrive, Airtable);
- Familiarity with the Google Suite;
- Understanding of sales performance metrics;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
LET'S MEET SOON
The Executive Centre, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong